EVERYONE should know their functional health status
The Optimized Health Composite Score (OHCS) is a measurement tool for those who want to assess their physiological state based on functional medicine assay testing (systemic inflammation, insulin resistance, nutrient status, oxidative stress, cortisol/melatonin levels, intestinal health/dysbiosis), sleep, physical activity and abdominal fat. The OHCS is a quantitative number that you can track over time. A higher number (score: 0-100) implies better health optimization.
By assessing your underlying physiology and making targeted improvements in your Optimized Health Composite Score, you can more efficiently and effectivity reduce your risks of the most common causes of morbidity and mortality (cancer, heart disease, insulin resistance, dementia, impaired immunity).
The Optimized Health Composite Score incorporates these 7 critical health domains into a score that you can track over time:
- Nutrient & Oxidative Stress Score (NutrEval Assay)
- Metabolic & Inflammation Score (Basic Functional Labs)
- Stress Hormone, Methylation & Melatonin Score (DUTCH Assay)
- Dysbiosis, Leaky Gut & GI Inflammation Score (GI MAP Assay)
- Aerobic & Resistance Exercise Score
- Body Composition Score
- Sleep Score
How It Works:
Step 1: Purchase the discounted bundled package (labs + 1-hour lab review with Dr Lawenda) here. Then, complete your labs (all 4 are required for the Optimized Health Composite Score). Our coordinator will contact you and walk you through this process.
- DUTCH Plus hormone test (included in the bundle)
- GI MAP stool tests (included in the bundle)
- NutrEval micronutrient test (included in the bundle)
- Basic Functional Labs ($200) (NOT included in the bundle) *You have the option to complete these at your local lab if you have a medical provider in your area willing to order these for you (no test kit is required). This will allow you to use your medical insurance. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*If you do not choose to purchase all 4 labs, I can still help you design a tailored health optimization plan based on the information available.
Step 2: Once the lab results are finalized, our coordinator will send these to you. You will be given an opportunity to schedule a lab review session (60-minutes) with me. During this 1-on-1 lab review counseling session, I will discuss your lab results and help you tailor a plan for health optimization that you can implement with your health care team or on your own. Additional consults can be purchased at any point if needed before and/or after your lab results review by clicking here.
All Bundle Lab + Lab Review Session Orders Receive:
- Test kit shipped directly to the address provided.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summarizes all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- A 60-minute lab results review with Dr. Lawenda.