Thank you for choosing IntegrativeOncology-Essentials.com.
Please be aware that by using this website and its services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Integrative Oncology-Essentials, LLC reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as needed. All modifications will be effective immediately upon posting. It is recommended that you periodically read these Terms for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of our Website shall be deemed your acceptance of these changes.
The opinions and information on this website and all materials and links represent those of the authors, only.
If you are actively undergoing treatment for cancer, we do not recommend taking any supplements or completing any lab tests without first discussing this with your oncologist.
The information provided on this site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
Integrative Oncology-Essentials does not make or imply any claims of performance or benefits of a specific medical treatment, commercial product or service.
Integrative Oncology-Essentials and the ordering physician shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transactions conducted or information conveyed on the website. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Integrative Oncology-Essentials, and its officers, directors, employees, including the ordering physician, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
All content is reviewed and edited by Integrative Oncology-Essentials.
No personal information will be collected from any visitor to this site. Visitors who wish to contact Integrative Oncology-Essentials (by email) are instructed not to send any personal/medical information. This site respects the legal requirements, including those concerning medical and personal information privacy, by United States federal regulations.
The site is funded entirely as a sole venture by Integrative Oncology-Essentials for educational purposes (for the public and health professionals.) This site does not display advertisements, and we do not host or receive funding from advertising or from the display of commercial content.
Integrative Oncology-Essentials provides links to other third-party web sites and resources. These links are for your convenience only and are not under our control. You acknowledge and agree that Integrative Oncology-Essentials is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any such site, its use or contents and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources. You agree that Integrative Oncology-Essentials shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. In the event you decide to access or use any of these other web sites or resources, you agree you do so at your own risk.
You assume the responsibility for your purchase of all products, and no refunds or returns will be allowed.
Laboratory Testing Informed Consent
BEFORE PURCHASE OF ANY LAB TESTS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CLICK “I ACCEPT” TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THIS INFORMED CONSENT. IF YOU DO NOT CLICK “I ACCEPT”, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE OR RECEIVE THE SERVICES.
I agree to receive the services provided by Integrative Oncology-Essentials (“IOE”) relating to ordering laboratory tests (“Tests”), including, without limitation, physician oversight, ordering of Tests, physician follow ups via telemedicine, any customer support and any other related services provided by IOE.
I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I have read and understand the information provided about the Test(s) that I am ordering on the IOE website.
- The information I have provided in connection with the IOE services is correct to the best of my knowledge. I will not hold IOE or its health care providers responsible for any errors or omissions that I may have made in providing such information.
- I authorize my health information and results to be shared by and among IOE health care providers, staff and agents in connection with the associated IOE services.
- I understand that administrative costs are included in the test prices.
- All orders (test kits) will be shipped out, within 24 hours (excluding weekends). Average shipping time is 5 days.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for any fees associated with blood draws or other specimen collection.
- I agree that an online blood or urine lab test purchased through the IOE website does not constitute medical advice. The lab test results are not a diagnosis, treatment or protocol for any disease or condition and it is recommended that I discuss all results with a qualified health professional. I also agree that the lab test results can be inaccurate through no fault of IOE or the ordering physician. I agree that it is my responsibility to consult my own physician about my lab test results. I understand and agree that neither IOE nor the ordering physician is my medical provider and that no patient/physician relationship exists or will exist as a result of my blood or urine lab test order or my lab results. I agree that my test results are provided for educational purposes only and I agree to follow-up with my own physician if I have any questions about my lab results or do not feel well.
- I cannot hold IOE or any of its employees responsible for any personal lifestyle changes made after any communication with any of our physicians or employees.
- If I receive an abnormal result on a Test that IOE determines warrants an alert call, I understand that a representative of IOE will attempt to call me to relay the results, offer education and explain the next steps I should take. IOE may leave me a voice message at my designated telephone number. I also understand that if I am not able to be reached, IOE will email a follow letter to my designated email address (the letter will not include my test results). If I receive an abnormal result and have not connected with IOE, I understand that I should not delay following up with my personal physician.
- I understand that before or after receiving my results, I will have the opportunity to purchase a follow up with an IOE physician to review.
- I am responsible for forwarding any results to my primary care or other personal physician and for initiating follow up with such physician for care, diagnosis, medical treatment or to obtain an interpretation of the results.
- I will not make medical decisions without consulting a healthcare provider or disregard medical advice from my healthcare provider or delay seeking such advice based on information as a result of the use of IOE services.
- I understand that IOE services will be delivered by a health care provider who is not in the same physical location as I am using electronic communications, information technology or other means, including the electronic transmission of personal health information.
I also understand that:
- I have the right to withdraw my consent to the use of telehealth in the course of my care at any time by contacting Integrative Oncology-Essentials at the following link.
- Any video feed from follow up calls will not be retained or recorded by IOE.
- My health and wellness information pertaining to telehealth services are governed by the IOE Terms and Conditions and Notice of Privacy Practices.
- I may need to see a health care provider in-person for diagnosis, treatment and care.
- There are potential risks associated with the use of technology, including disruptions, loss of data and technical difficulties.
- I agree to not hold IOE responsible for any hacking attempts on my private information stored by IOE.
- I choose to proceed with IOE services at this time.
I understand that if I have any questions before or after completing my Test, I can contact Integrative Oncology Essentials at the following link.
I authorize IOE to use the email address and phone number I provided in connection with my IOE account to contact me in connection with the IOE services.
I am responsible for contacting Integrative Oncology Essentials to notify them of any changes to my email address, phone number or other information that I provided in connection with IOE services.
Your test results are subject to the same privacy and release restrictions that HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) places on all medical records. The HIPAA Privacy Rule, protects the privacy of individually identifiable health information. Please be aware that test results will not be forwarded to any other providers involved in your care unless you make a specific request. You may request to release information to your physician if desired.
Contact Us: Integrative Oncology-Essentials can be contacted at the following link. (Dated: October 27, 2016)