BIOCEPT – Circulating Tumor Cells
Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) are cells that have detached from a primary tumor and circulate in the bloodstream. CTCs may travel to other areas and create new tumors in different tissues or organs (metastases).
Who is this for?
- ONLY for patients who previously received a cancer diagnosis of one of the following: Breast, Colorectal, Gastric, Lung, Ovarian, Pancreatic, Prostate. This test is not designed to screen for cancer.
- Used to help design cancer treatment plans, to evaluate how well treatment is working, or to determine is a prior cancer condition has recurred
- Biocept liquid biopsy is obtained with a simple blood draw at a lab under a doctor’s order
- Testing can be performed before, during, and after your therapy
- Turnaround time: 7-10 business days
- Liquid Biopsy Frequently Asked Questions
All Orders Receive:
- Test kit shipped directly to the address you provide.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions for the lab.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summarizes all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- The option to receive additional insight into these findings by Dr. Lawenda.
- Cash Price: $650.00 FLAT FEE
DISCLAIMER: It is strongly recommended you review your results with an oncologist. Dr. Lawenda is available with purchase of a lab follow up.
**INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Restrictions apply. Please contact us to confirm availability by emailing email@example.com. Testing not available in all areas outside of U.S.**
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.