CYREX Array 10
Multiple Food Immune Reactivity Screen
The CYREX Array 10 evaluates immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins, and artificial food additives, including meat glue, colorings, and gums. It is also effective in the early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity and can be used to monitor the effectiveness of customized dietary protocol.
- Array 10 | Multiple food immune reactivity screen
Turnaround time for results is 14 business days from the time a specimen is received.
All Orders Receive:
- Test requisition to be emailed to you to include with test kit and taken to blood draw center/lab of your choice.
- Test kit shipped directly to the address provided.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summarizes all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- The option to receive additional insight into these findings by Dr. Lawenda.
**INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Restrictions apply. Please contact us to confirm availability by emailing email@example.com. Testing not available in all areas outside of U.S.**
Why Is This Test Important?
The CYREX Array 10 test is specially designed for people seeking a life-long wellness strategy; suffer from unexplained symptoms whether gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological or behavioral in nature; or unexplained symptoms whether gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological or behavioral in nature. This test explores several possible causes, including heat modification in foods, cross-reactive and pan-antigen isolates, real world exposure to food, additives, and more. This array tests for hundreds of antigens, providing patients a clear direction for a healthy diet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.