CYREX Array 3X
Wheat/Gluten Proteome Reactivity and Autoimmunity
The CYREX Array 3X assess autoimmune reactivity associated with wheat proteins and peptides. This includes multi-tissue antibody testing for the early detection and monitoring of today’s complex autoimmune conditions such as Celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, dermatitis herpetiformis, gluten ataxia, or other wheat/gluten-related disorders.
- Array 3X | Wheat/gluten proteome reactivity and autoimmunity
Turnaround time for results is 14 business days from the time a specimen is received.
All Orders Receive:
- Test requisition to be emailed to you to include with test kit and taken to blood draw center/lab of your choice.
- Test kit shipped directly to the address provided.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summarizes all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- The option to receive additional insight into these findings by Dr. Lawenda. **Requires additional purchase of a lab review. Not automatically included.
**NEW YORK RESIDENTS: Restrictions apply. If you are interested in this test, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
**INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Restrictions apply. Please contact us to confirm availability by emailing email@example.com. Testing not available in all areas outside of U.S.**
Why Is This Test Important?
The CYREX Array 3X test is important for patients with non-responsive GI symptoms, multiple-symptom complaints (including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia), and neuro-autoimmunity or depression. By identifying the potential relationship between symptoms and foods, patients may find a dietary change can improve their quality of life.