CYREX Array 4
Gluten-Associated Cross-Reactive Foods and Foods Sensitivity
The CYREX Array 4 identifies additional dietary proteins to which the Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitive (NCGS) or Celiac Disease (CD) patient is sensitized. This includes multi-tissue antibody testing for the early detection and monitoring of today’s complex autoimmune conditions such as categorizing the 1-in-2 NCGS or CD patient who is also sensitive to dairy products.
- Array 4 | Gluten-associated cross-reactive foods and foods sensitivity
Turnaround time for results is 14 business days from the time a specimen is received.
All Orders Receive:
- Test requisition to be emailed to you to include with test kit and taken to blood draw center/lab of your choice.
- Test kit shipped directly to the address provided.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summarizes all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- The option to receive additional insight into these findings by Dr. Lawenda. **Requires additional purchase of a lab review. Not automatically included.
**NEW YORK RESIDENTS: Restrictions apply. If you are interested in this test, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
**INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Restrictions apply. Please contact us to confirm availability by emailing email@example.com. Testing not available in all areas outside of U.S.**
Why Is This Test Important?
The CYREX Array 4 test is important for patients with non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity or Celiac disease. This is especially important for people experiencing limited improvements to a Gluten-free diet or are not responsive to it. Patients with gut dysbiosis, which appears to be resistant to standard therapy, may also benefit.