CYREX Array 4
Gluten-Associated Cross-Reactive Foods and Foods Sensitivity
The CYREX Array 4 identifies additional dietary proteins to which the Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitive (NCGS) or Celiac Disease (CD) patient is sensitized. This includes multi-tissue antibody testing for the early detection and monitoring of today’s complex autoimmune conditions such as categorizing the 1-in-2 NCGS or CD patient who is also sensitive to dairy products.
- Array 4 | Gluten-associated cross-reactive foods and foods sensitivity
Turnaround time for results is 14 business days from the time a specimen is received.
All Orders Receive:
- Test requisition to be emailed to you to include with test kit and taken to blood draw center/lab of your choice.
- Test kit shipped directly to the address provided.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summarizes all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- The option to receive additional insight into these findings by Dr. Lawenda. **Requires additional purchase of a lab review. Not automatically included.
**NEW YORK RESIDENTS: Restrictions apply. If you are interested in this test, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
**INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Restrictions apply. Please contact us to confirm availability by emailing email@example.com. Testing not available in all areas outside of U.S.**
Why Is This Test Important?
The CYREX Array 4 test is important for patients with non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity or Celiac disease. This is especially important for people experiencing limited improvements to a Gluten-free diet or are not responsive to it. Patients with gut dysbiosis, which appears to be resistant to standard therapy, may also benefit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.