CYREX Bundle (Arrays 3X, 4, 10)
Comprehensive Food Immune Reactivity Screen
The Cyrex 3X/4/10 Array Bundle provides the most comprehensive assessment of food immune reactivity. This combination assesses the most advanced array of wheat/gluten, dairy proteins and food proteins the way most Americans consume them including raw, cooked and modified. It includes Array 3X, Array 4 and Array 10.
The CYREX Array Bundle includes three multi-tissue antibody testing arrays for the early detection and monitoring of today’s complex autoimmune conditions. These arrays were developed through continuous collaborations with leading experts in medical research and clinical practice. They include identifying possible Celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, Gluten-associated cross-reactive foods, and other food immune reactivity.
- Array 3X | Wheat/gluten proteome reactivity and autoimmunity
- Array 4 | Gluten-associated cross-reactive foods and foods sensitivity
- Array 10 | Multiple food immune reactivity screen
Turnaround time for results is 14 business days from the time a specimen is received.
All Orders Receive:
- Test requisition to be emailed to you to include with test kit and taken to blood draw center/lab of your choice.
- Test kit shipped directly to the address provided.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summarizes all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- The option to receive additional insight into these findings by Dr. Lawenda.
**INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Restrictions apply. Please contact us to confirm availability by emailing email@example.com. Testing not available in all areas outside of U.S.**
Why Is This Test Important?
The CYREX Array Bundle conducts all three CYREX tests, living very little to chance in determining food allergies and sensitivities. Because all tests are bundled, it provides the most comprehensive overview of GI health possible, eliminating virtually any question of which foods are safe and which are best avoided. This includes findings related to food combinations, gums that substitute gluten, and other binding isolates. This array bundle provides the clearest picture of dietary needs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.