myDNAge® – Epigenetic Age Determination
Studies show that longevity is more accurately assessed with your epigenetic age than simply your chronological age.
How are daily choices and lifestyle affecting your biological age?
- Studies show that longevity is more accurately assessed with your epigenetic age than simply your chronological age.
- Epigenetic modifications are biological processes that affect how genes are expressed and change with age and lifestyle. The myDNAge®test measures over 1,000 epigenetic biomarkers to provide the most accurate biological age.
- The reversible, dynamic nature of DNA methylation modifications (in contrast to genetic changes) make the DNAge® clock an ideal test to directly monitor lifestyle interventions.
- To monitor your DNAge®changes, it is recommended to repeat testing 6-12 months after your original test.
- Turnaround time: 6-8 weeks.