SpectraCell Micronutrient Test
Measures 31 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites and how they affect cellular function in a person
Scientific evidence shows that analyzing the white blood cells provides the most accurate analysis of a body’s deficiencies. SpectraCell’s Micronutrient tests measure the function of 35 nutritional components within the white blood cells. Results from these tests can provide medical practitioners with insights into how a patient can benefit from nutritional balance.
- Omega 3/Omega 6 testing
- A panel of 34 antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Immunidex™, an indicator of how well a person’s lymphocytes respond to challenges from either the environment or potential disease burdens.
- Spectrox™, which measures a person’s response to oxidative stress
Turnaround time for results is about three weeks from time blood sample is received.
All Orders Receive:
- Test kit shipped directly to the address provided.
- Step-by-step test collection instructions.
- Email support from IOE Program within 24 hours to confirm shipping address.
- Prepaid FedEx shipping label for the submission of a sample.
- Written report that summaries all test findings emailed to you as a PDF file.
- The option to receive additional insight into these findings by Dr. Lawenda.
Why Is This Test Important?
The SpectraCell Micronutrient test measures the function of 35 nutritional components including vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids within our white blood cells. By knowing exactly which micronutrients may be lacking in a person’s diet, patients gain greater insight into which foods and/or supplements might help them achieve nutritional balance. Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention and managing the aging process.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.